Lay Flat Tubing
Lay Flat Tubing
Lay flat tubing, or lay flat poly tubing, is a thin plastic tube pressed flat and delivered spooled onto rolls or cut to length. Lay flat poly tubing has many applications in the industrial sector, making it a versatile material for lots of different packing operations. Acting like a polythene bag with no bottom, it comes in a variety of widths, strengths, and colours, and is suitable for several applications.
Lay flat tubing is such a popular packaging material because;
- It can be used to create custom-sized bags for various applications
- It prevents food from any kind of leakage when used in food packaging
- Ultra heavy-duty lay flat polythene tubing can be used for transit packaging, shipping, and storage
- It protects items from scrapes and bumps by providing extra cushioning during transport
At Maxpack, you can find heavy-duty lay flat poly tubes at affordable rates. Get in touch with us for more details.
Light Duty Lay Flat Tubing
Light duty lay flat tubing is ideal for making custom-sized bags instantly. To make tailor-made polythene bags, you simply need to cut the roll at the desired length and secure at one end with a heat sealer.
Medium Duty Lay Flat Tubing
Medium duty lay flat tubing is designed to protect your items from dust, dirt, and moisture. It is also a perfect choice for making customised polythene bags that can be used for several applications.
Heavy Duty Lay Flat Tubing
Heavy-duty lay flat plastic tubing is incredibly strong and is the ideal solution for protecting your items from any kind of damage during transit, storage, or shipping.
Benefits of Lay Flat Tubing from Maxpack
- High-level of tear-resistance
- Quick and easy solution for making polythene bags
- Ideal for protecting delicate items such as posters and umbrellas